100 Demonstration Speech Topic Ideas
Here's a list of 100 good demonstration speech topic ideas that you can use in your demonstration speeches.
These how to speech topics cover a truly HUGE range of activities, so I hope you can find something you can work with. If not, just take a look at the things you do on a daily basis. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with at least 100 more demonstration speech topic ideas of your own!
- How to trim a bonsai tree
- How to paint an egg
- How to put on makeup
- How to do origami
- How to do poi spinning
- How to do graffiti
- How to create a worm farm
- How to make garden stepping stones
- How to install a wordpress blog
- How to clean running shoes
- How to pick locks
- How to edit a video
- How to dance a certain dance
- How to raise tadpoles
- How to feed a snake
- How to detect if someone is lying
- How to create an iPhone application
- How to make jewelry
- How to make your own soap
- How to make candles
- How to stretch before working out
- How to make sushi
- How to ride a unicycle
- How to make a fishing lure
- How to do card tricks
- How to do yoga
- How to do magic tricks
- How to play poker
- How to knit/crochet
- How to decorate a cake
- How to make beads
- How to make an ice sculpture
- How to solve a Rubik's cube
- How to make a pop-up card
- How to make animals out of balloons
- How to make paper mache figures
- How to make stained glass objects
- How to beatbox
- How to kickbox
- How to make a bird feeder
- How to attract hummingbirds to your garden
- How to perform tai chi
- How to edit your photographs online
- How to arrange flowers
- How to do braids
- How to use scarves on your head, neck, body
- How to remove scratches from DVD's
- How to make a foxhole radio
- How to whistle
- How to make fireballs
- How to build an eletric motor
- How to use potatoes to conduct electricity
- How to make cheese
- How to play beginner guitar chords
- How to use chopsticks
- How to make a WiFi antenna booster
- How to make windchimes
- How to make a dreamcatcher
- How to do string art
- How to make a metal detector
- How to make iodine
- How to build a paper airplane
- How to build a shelf
- How to make clay charms
- How to make paper invisible
- How to make colored fire
- How to make instant ice sculptures with hot ice
- How to create a lemon battery
- How to build a balloon rocket car
- How to make water glow
- How to make a cloud in a bottle
- How to make kimchi
- How to hypnotize people
- How to use an exercise ball
- How to breathe fire
- How to make magnetic fluid
- How to press flowers
- How to carve fruit into flowers and animals
- How to make a magnet gun
- How to build a bird house
- How to build a mosaic lightbox
- How to use a compass
- How to use a TTY machine (text telephone)
- How to use a Ham radio
- How to make lip gloss
- How to make envelopes
- How to make paper
- How to make perfume
- How to make silly putty
- How to make a snow globe
- How to make a candy bouquet
- How to make ginger ale
- How to build a telescope
- How to make a pinhole camera
- How to make Play-Doh
- How to make yoghurt
- How to make a kaleidoscope
- How to make a hula hoop
- How to make a spud gun
- How to make a sock monkey
If you already know how to do something on the list then you will be way ahead, in that you won't have to learn how to do it yourself!
You'll just have to get all your visual aids together so that you can show your audience step by step what you'll be talking about.
Make sure you create a demonstration speech outline before putting together your presentation and practice in front of a test audience (friends/family etc), so that you feel confident presenting your demonstration speech topic on the day.
Does one of these ideas appeal, but you're not sure how to do it yourself?
Then research it! That way, you'll end up talking about something that interests you AND you'll learn a new skill along the way!
Return to Top of Page
60 More Ideas
100 'How-To' Speech Topics
Guide to Giving a Demonstration Speech
How to Come Up With the Perfect Speech Idea
More Tips for Finding Ideas
Demonstration Speech Outline
This is yet another most difficult assignments of all that a student may get to prepare. Delivering a talk is itself quite difficult and when you have to do it with some demonstrations to make things more easily understandable, the job gets even tougher.
Making a demonstration speech is an assignment that requires expert’s level help and without acquiring assistance from experts you won’t be able to influence your listeners and viewers. There are several reasons why students face problems while making this kind of an assignment.
- They don’t have a suitable topic for their assignments.
- They have never seen demonstration examples.
- They are unaware of different types of demonstrations.
- They have not consulted experts for this job
- They are confused with a lot of topics
- They are relying on sample topics
For making this assignment in the best way you need to understand the assignment needs first. You can have a look at different demonstrative examples and samples to understand this assignment in detail. Students fail drastically in such assignments because of lack of knowledge and expert help. You can never make a good assignment on anything until you take assistance from experts.
Some Debates Have A Great Impact On The Listeners Because They Are Based On Great Demonstrative Speech Topics And The Speaker Is Influential.
If you review a few samples you will find their patterns are similar. Sometimes the demonstration presented by the expert is also very simple but the topic chosen was a brilliant idea. You also need to learn from such samples and examples.
According this assignment objective when you deliver the talk your words need to be expressed by some visuals. To elaborate more what you mean this demonstrative material can be a great help. If you take a look at some sample demonstrations from experts you will see that they demonstrate with the purpose of captivating people’s attention. The sole purpose of your assignment is to deliver the message in the most appropriate way and that is why you demonstrate some examples for a better understanding.
Some examples of valuable tips from experts to make a good demonstration assignment:-
- Make sure you use simple and common things as samples
- To keep people awake make it a little funny
- To grab their interest involve them while you demonstrate.
- Ask them questions and make the points you want to make while speaking.
If You Have Been Looking To Write A Good Speech But Cannot Find Some Ideas For Demonstration Speech Then Here We Have A Bunch Of Suggestions For You.
You can write a demonstration speech on the following topics and your assignment can definitely shine. But your assignment should follow the theme of the title without any irrelevancy. Your Assignment can be successful if you make a title by reading the below suggestions for your assignment.
- How to trim a lot of trees quickly
- How to color paint an ostrich egg
- How to put on pretty makeup.
- How to do origami
- How to do poi spinning
- How to do creative graffiti
- How to create a worm farm artificially
- How to make garden stepping stones quickly
- How to install a wordpress blog on your own
- How to clean running shoes to make them new
- How to break a lock
- How to edit a video quickly
- How to do belly dance.
- How to raise rabbits
- How to feed a snake without getting bitten.
Making demonstrations on the above provided subjects can grasp some good attention from people. If you want to make your demonstration even attractive use some animation.
Don’t Talk What You Don’t Know and Be As Simple As Possible Because People Only Appreciate Easy Demonstrative Speeches
This was some of the guidance that we believe was necessary for this kind of an assignment. If you like any of the above topics then feel free to contact our customer care and they will be more than happy to assist you. We have seen such examples in the past that a student came with his/her assignment need and we made the best assignment ever. Therefore your demonstration assignment can get you some great scores only if your demonstrations are impressive. To get some ideas on making such demonstrations ask for a few samples and looking at a few samples will clarify you even more.