Professional writing assistanceFeel free to use our guides and manuals to improve your papers.
The 15 Topics Best For Writing An Exploratory Essay For College Students
Exploratory essays require that a student explores an idea by coming up with logical arguments to prove your case. A large amount of research is required to obtain the facts and figures you will need to prove the authenticity of your paper. Where exploratory essays really shine are when they are used for current hot-button topics. The best of all papers are those that:
- Have a minimum of two sides that are arguable,
- Has plenty of research material available for you to look through,
- Is an issue or topic that people are unable to agree upon,
- Includes factual information that is not based on opinion alone,
- Is something that is being talked about and that people are interested in listening to arguments about.
The selection of your topic can be difficult if you are given no direction or suggestions by your professor. In order to give you a place to start, and some ideas to stimulate your creativity, here is a list of the best 15 topics to write an exploratory essay on:
- Will it be possible to provide the world with enough energy from renewable power sources?
- Should there be a greater responsibility of First World countries to provide better health care to Third World countries?
- Is it necessary to have reproductive technologies or are they acting as a shopping list for parents who want to customize the genetic make-up of their offspring?
- Are computers better at teaching than actual human teachers?
- Will eyesight be negatively affected by using E-readers and tablets?
- With greater numbers of people looking to find love, are social experiments such as TV shows that marry people at first sight a good idea?
- Is the ability to clone heading towards a race of "human" look-alikes?
- Is it ethical to do gene screening?
- Is technology a danger or a solution to our society and our health?
- How will the rest of the world be able to influence the reduction of emissions from high polluting companies such as India and China?
- Does the use of green products and participation in recycling programs really have any effect?
- Nature has assigned each of us a certain role. Must we play it?
- Should people be allowed to test their DNA in order to determine their racial background?
- Does voting really mean anything anymore?
- How much damage is reality TV doing?
Professional essay writing service for college students and graduates - Essay Mill - hire an expert writer today.
A List Of The Most Popular Exploratory Essay Topics For College
In an exploratory essay you should explore the issue from different points of view. You are not supposed to argue for your position. What you should do is just assess the problem in an unbiased way, provide opinions of different people on the subject, and prove them with strong supporting information.
It is not difficult to find a good exploratory paper topic for college. Pick any popular and controversial issue, and your essay will be a success. The best exploratory essays are the ones that:
- Cover at least two arguable sides;
- Are interesting for discussion;
- Have no agreed position on the subject of discussion;
- Are based on enough research materials on the issue including not only opinions, but factual information as well.
Here is a list of popular topics that fit the requirements of exploratory writing for college the best. Choose any idea that grabs your attention or create your peculiar topic on the basis of suggestions below.
- Can renewable sources of energy fully satisfy our needs in power?
- Can computers teach better than human teachers?
- Are tablets and E-readers to blame for making our eyesight worse?
- Do cell phones cause the brain cancer?
- Should young children be prevented from using social media?
- Should number of government positions be decreased?
- Can our presidency turn into dictatorship?
- Should we change our taxation system?
- Is it necessary that two parents be the family earners nowadays?
- Do adopted children make families stronger?
- How can nanotechnologies improve our environment?
- Can social media be used to teach students in college?
- How do technologies in education improve?
- Do social media negatively affect personal relationships?
- Is online education better than traditional education?
- Is gene screening ethically incorrect?
- How can the heavily polluting countries, like China and India, be made to do less harm to environment?
- Do recycling programs really have any positive effect on environment?
- Why is it important to support the development of electric car technologies?
- What does “Hawk-Eye” technology mean?
- Are nanotechnologies safe?
- Why do food allergies occur more often nowadays?
- Is the problem of global warming exaggerated?
- Why cannot bullying in schools be brought under control?
- Is fast food to blame for obesity among teenagers?
- How do artificial sweeteners affect our health?
- How can college be made more affordable?
- Why should families go to church more often?
- What factors are responsible for children’s bad behavior: genetics or poor upbringing?
- What are the most crucial factors for creating a strong family: love, friendship, or financial advantage?