The Assignment Management framework we provide to manage your Global Mobility programme will be set up to meet the exact needs of your business, giving you peace of mind, expert advice and consultative support whenever and wherever you might need it.
Our Consultants project-manage every assignment as a single point of coordination from pre-assessment right through to repatriation, so your relocating employees have executive support from somebody that knows their case, their circumstances and their preferences inside out.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Assignment Management service:
- Clear and comprehensive policy briefings for your assignees and their family, with a review of their allowances, helping to set expectations from day one.
- True partnership with your Global Mobility teams to forecast assignment costs, support the delivery of all associated services and coordinate any third party providers involved in your programme.
- Quality assurance, managing assignee feedback and exceptions to policy.
- Proactive communication with your assignees, to ensure that their on-going global mobility needs are being met.
- Insight and advice, reviewing your programme and analysing trends to address any developing requirements or changes to ensure continuous success
Additional support includes Cost Projections, Balance Sheet Preparation, Assignment Letter design and creation, payroll coordination and more.
For more information about our Assignment Management service, or any other services including Expense Management, Policy Consultation and Moving Services, contact Sterling today.
More mobility services
Assignment # 1
MTH303 (Fall 2014)
Total marks: 15
Lecture # 1 to 10
Due date: 01/12/2014
DON’T MISS these important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only.
Question 1: Marks 5
Distinguish the linear and non-linear differential equations out of the following.
Question 2: Marks 10
Solve the Bernoulli differential equation by using an appropriate substitution.