When your teacher assigns you with a narrative essay, you might think that you have to bare your soul to the public. Who would like that task? However, we are going to give you one hint: if you don’t want to narrate something personal to others, just make up a story. In this article, you’ll find a list of narrative essay topics that hopefully will inspire you to write your paper. When choosing one, it’s better to be oriented toward a topic that you are able to reveal better. For example, if something very rare such as surviving during a natural disaster happen to you, you should write about it.
Our narrative essay topics that you are going to investigate are divided into four sections – the success story, personal development, resolving the problem, and traveling. When elaborating topics for a narrative essay, we tried to follow readers’ preferences. This means that we made research on what themes are interesting for students. Even if you don’t like the exact wording of the points from our list, you can rewrite them in the way you like more.
Many teachers now don’t give the exact topics because they want you to have more choice. Therefore, you have to look for good narrative essay topics on your own. Try to look for them on reliable sources such as ours. Below, you’ll find 34 easy narrative essay topics for high school students. When completing your narrative essay, take into consideration that it should have a theme. Don’t write just for writing – deliver a certain idea to the reader. Your text should also contain plot, characters, and other components of narration. Be quick to get acquainted with the items below – we wish you to reach your academic ambitions!
The Success Story
- Describe your very first memories. Why do you think you memorized this exact part of your life?
- Did you ever rescue someone from serious injuries? Have you received acknowledgments?
- Tell about the best surprise you prepared for someone of your closest friends or relatives.
- What was the most significant event of a national scale you ever observed or participated in?
- Depict the funniest thing that you were involved in – whether being an active participant or just an observer.
- Describe the day when you just felt happy. Was it about things you were doing, people you were with or just the way you felt?
- What was the luckiest day of your life? What other factors besides luck aided you to get what you wanted?
- What was the most altruistic thing you’ve ever done? Do people whom your actions were directed towards know about what you did?
- Describe a situation in which you acted in a way you didn’t expect from yourself. What were you supposed to do according to your self-perception?
- Have you ever violated your moral principles because of pressure from a certain social group?
- Tell about the first crush on someone from your childhood or early school years. Has this experience influenced your self-esteem?
- Describe the day you understood you were not a child anymore.
- Did you ever regret about not doing or saying something? Would you react another way if this would happen to you now?
- Did you experience a decision that was taken despite your conflicting moral principles? What forced you into doing it that way?
- Tell about the strangest person you met, how it occurred, and why that person appeared weird to you. Would you like to make friends with such people?
- Depict a positive experience of following someone’s advice. How did this experience change your attitude towards taking recommendations from others?
- Tell about the largest disappointment you had. Would you be frustrated about that incident if it was taking place now?
Resolving the Problem
- Describe the most embarrassing experience which occurred to you at school and the way it influenced your relationships with classmates.
- Tell about the toughest fight with a friend. How have you succeeded to reconcile the conflict?
- Depict a dangerous situation you experienced. Would you change the way you acted in that situation if you could? How?
- Have you been bullied by someone? What steps did you take to reduce the bully’s hostility towards you?
- Have you been at risk to miss a very important event in your life? How did you manage to be present at it?
- Tell about something you made to follow your dream or desire despite the decrying of others. Did it really help you to come closer to your dream coming true?
- Have you felt extremely proud of yourself? Tell how it happened and about what you think can make you feel that way again.
- What was the most frightening experience you have had? How did you survive it? Do you try to avoid similar situations now, or do you not feel fear about it anymore?
- Describe circumstances in which your reputation was at risk. How did you succeed to solve the issue?
- Did you make someone change their position about something crucial? Do you think you acted correctly? Should you let a person stay with his or her own beliefs?
- Tell a story about your first experience of traveling without parents. How did you feel being on your own?
- Have you ever missed a plane, train, or bus? What did you do and what did that situation teach you?
- What did your first trip to a village or city (depending on where you live) teach you? Would you visit that place again or even move there?
- Describe the journey you liked the most in you life. What was the key factor which influenced your decision to consider that trip as the best one?
- When you were traveling, something went wrong. Narrate the story. Can you omit being in that situation?
- Did you meet new friends while traveling in a funny way? Share your experience.
- What impressed you the most the first time you traveled abroad? Were you surprised with some traditions of other cultures?
Business students looking for academic paper topics have a great variety of subjects to choose from. International business research paper topics give students an opportunity to write on the impact of cheap overseas labor on import prices, the effect of subsidies and tariffs on trading, etc. The capitalism concepts, for example, allow students to write about the implementation of Reaganomics in the 1980s.
Choosing International Business Research Paper Topics
If you are assigned to write a research paper your primary task is choosing international business research paper topics. You should consider the following things:
- Even if your professor offers a topic, try to choose the one that interests you.
- Ensure the topic of your international business research paper isn’t too narrow or too general. You’ll find a lot of materials if you are looking for information on broad topics, and not enough facts in the second case.
- Once having chosen a subject, look through the library catalog and Internet databases for good ideas.
- Look for the articles with headings “How to Find Research Paper Topics”, “100 Ideas for Research Paper,” etc.
- Look up current events and news on international business sites.
- Look through several reference books (handbooks, encyclopedias, reports, dictionaries) when choosing international business research paper topics. They will provide you with necessary background information and general topic overview.
International Business Research Paper Topics: Planning Research
After choosing international business research paper topics, make sure you plan and conduct your research properly:
- Determine the sources and materials within the particular time frame and other limitations.
- Pay special attention to the supervisor’s assistance and a working bibliography.
- Start data collecting at once after choosing a particular topic.
- Ensure the quality of your resources.
- Check the age of the source – it is extremely important when you are going to write a research paper on a relevant international business topic.
International Business Research Paper Topics Ideas
Here are some examples of good research paper topics on international business:
- Give examples of the most successful startups for the last five years. Analyze what the most important factor was that has led them to success.
- How has Apple’s strategy changed since Steve Job’s death?
- What were the most effective advertising campaigns in 2016?
- The quantity of strikes in Britain has dramatically reduced in 2015. What are the reasons for this decrease?
- China has advanced much further in mobile technologies than the US. What are the factors that influence the development of the mobile industry in China?
- The British government has rejected the deal on a nuclear power station. Predict the economic consequences of this decision.
- How do you explain the new tendency of large American companies to change the suburbs of a city?
- The soap company Savon de Marseille insists that the government should give them the label of originality because cheap Chinese and Turkish knockoffs try to force them out from the market. What should the government do in this case?
- According to the prediction of the clothing retailer Next, the demand for cloth will be poor for the rest of the year. How can you explain this?
- What kind of business can you operate completely from home and gain high income?
- The US government urges wars in Africa with the aim to distribute guns. Prove or disapprove this opinion.
- What would be the consequences for the poor if all the countries live only on the products that they manufacture?
- What are the most popular mistakes of many startups that lead to their failure?
- If artificial intelligence is invented now, how much time would people need to provide all employees with jobs?
- Which big international companies are likely to go bankrupt if they fail to change their strategy as soon as possible?
- Is it reasonable to hire an experienced manager that will develop a startup? Or, should the creator promote the business personally?
- There’s a tendency in logo design to change the shape of the design to flat. Who started doing this first and why?
- The economic impact of immigration in the United States in the last five years: how do immigrants affect the US economy in general?
- Make a list of five types of small businesses that will definitely bring a return.
- Do you think that all big companies should be present in social media?
- Terrorism influences the economics of a country in general. Does it affect private business in particular?
- How do governments profit from war? What kinds of companies grow in the conditions of constant war?
- Give examples of companies that have failed on the international market but succeed on the national market. Why have they failed?
- How does a government stabilize currency during a crisis?
- What ways do you know to predict US recessions? Which of them is the most effective in your opinion?
- Try to explain why the prices on houses have increased after Brexit.
- How does the foreign exchange market work?
- What other languages besides English could be international languages for business?
- How does Brexit influence the economics of the EU?
- What types of companies should be obliged to make payments on health care budgets?
Here you can find other outstanding research paper topics within different areas of studies.
International Business Research Paper Topics Help
Business research papers are usually assigned to college and university students. This type of paper is a part of a student’s semester work and influences the final marks. From the very beginning of the semester supervisors put an emphasis on the importance of writing really well-thought out research papers.
If you are in the situation where you feel you can’t cope with academic writing on international business research paper topics, the best way out for you is to apply for assistance. EssayShark.com is there for you! You will never regret asking for help from our academic custom writing service. Just fill out your order form, write your specifications and wait for the delivery. Business research paper writing has never been so easy!